Greetings from the Mitten

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScarletandGrey

Reaction score
Just bought a 2015 Limited with the EB. I had a 93 Suburban back in the early 2000s, was in the Army moved around and had kids and general life, so ended up driving what we could get out of necessity. Finally at a point where I can drive what I want again. Loved the old Suburban and really missed it so that's what I decided to start looking for. Then, out of curiosity, I test drove an Expedition and was instantly sold. When on the hunt for a good one and 2 months later, here I am.

I'm looking forward to reading about everything this vehicle can be and getting help for the inevitable issues that will pop up. Been lurking for the past month or so and it appears to be a solid community here. Well worth the reading time I'm sure I'm going to put in.

Looking forward to the interactions,
ScarletandGrey

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just bought a 2015 Limited with the EB. I had a 93 Suburban back in the early 2000s, was in the Army moved around and had kids and general life, so ended up driving what we could get out of necessity. Finally at a point where I can drive what I want again. Loved the old Suburban and really missed it so that's what I decided to start looking for. Then, out of curiosity, I test drove an Expedition and was instantly sold. When on the hunt for a good one and 2 months later, here I am.

I'm looking forward to reading about everything this vehicle can be and getting help for the inevitable issues that will pop up. Been lurking for the past month or so and it appears to be a solid community here. Well worth the reading time I'm sure I'm going to put in.

Looking forward to the interactions,
ScarletandGrey

Welcome.

There are some very helpful and knowledgeable people on this forum - don’t hesitate to ask questions.

I have a 2015 Ford Expedition Limited 4x4 that I purchased new. It was my first Ford.

Thanks for your Army service.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65