grill gaurds.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like my westin one piece grille gaurd. used it to push a couple of cars (one was my friends who died out and one was a guy who decided to park directly ontop of the front bumper) I must say i love the damage it did to the other car :)

starbuck478

Reaction score
I like mine just got a cheap stainless steel one off ebay no drilling needed to mount it as it bolts to the factory tow hook location (moved them to the rear) and put some nasty KC's on it. Looks pretty sweet but as everyone else has said it doesn't make your rig indestructible the only time I've used it thus far was off roading it protected the front of my bumper from getting ripped off but overall I'd say it was a good buy for the price I paid.

Attachments

• 1A65.jpg
    1A65.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 141

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
holy%20thread%20resurrection.jpg

VTfireftr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a few pictures posted in the "Third generations" thread under the heading "Brush Guard".

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
HAHA great pic Panda. I saw a sweet brush guard on an old 78 Ford the other day. The cross bars were old camshafts out of some big straight six diesels. Wish I could have gotten a picture of it