has anyone installed a body lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oefootball_70

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks great! Love that stance.

Any contact info for that company, would like to price getting a kit shipped to Kansas for my expy.

mindgame

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i did the 3/2 on mine but more but cannot do a rize lift mainly for the $$$

Although it is very pricey... Rumor has it, that there is only a couple of kits left, and Rize will no longer make them for Gen2 Expys due to poor sales..

:head3:

Shift2xlr8

Reaction score
Anyone run into issues when running the Truxxx lift kit or any other body lift? As far as brake lines or anything else that may be attached to the frame?

Trckmagik

Reaction score
Anyone find any other info pertaining to the body lift install? I would like to install this in addition to the 3 inch suspension already installed.

Last edited:

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They don't make a body lift for secong gens. They say you can't do it with the adjustable pedals.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Trckmagik

Reaction score
I know they don't make one. I have installed many body lift on Explorers of which they also don't make a kit for. I am thinking about ordering one for a 2004 F150 and going for it.
I don't know why the pedals would have anything to do with anything.
I will do some more searching.

Trckmagik

Reaction score
Here is the info that Performance Accessories states about the adjustable pedals on the F150. Don't see why it would be any diff on the expedition:

4. If equipped with adjustable pedals, operate the brake pedal button to ensure there is no interference with the steering U-joint or solenoid. If interference exists, slightly bend the brake pedal sideways

ExpeditionUser

Reaction score
I just called the shop that has the picture of that 2004 Expedition with the body lift. They said that, it is indeed a body lift, and they used a 2004 F-150 kit. The gentleman said that the parts crossed right over and that the adjustable pedals were not an issue at all. I asked him to come here and do a write up, and maybe even try to be a vendor. I think I may make myself the guinea pig for this project in the next few months, if so, I'll do a complete write up, success or failure.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiscoford