has anyone installed a body lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshA77

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks, it really was pretty much bolt on. the biggest issue I had was getting long enough bolts with the right thread pitch and such. other than that alls I had to do was weld some brackets for the rear bumper to go back up to where it belongs and I notched the front one to move it up. It is a Performance Accessories 3" body lift for a 2004 f150.

Texpedition45

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks, it really was pretty much bolt on. the biggest issue I had was getting long enough bolts with the right thread pitch and such. other than that alls I had to do was weld some brackets for the rear bumper to go back up to where it belongs and I notched the front one to move it up. It is a Performance Accessories 3" body lift for a 2004 f150.

Do you have a list of which bolts you used and the length?

JulianOltean

Reaction score
Hey my XP has been body lifted , only thing I extended was positive battery cable, has adjustable pedals no problems steering is a lil stiff but looking to source a steering shaft extension out of f150 lift harder then u think. Used all m12 X1.75x200 grade 10 bolts had to replace a few nuts and cut into the body to get at them nothing major , truck has seen a lot of mud so u might not have that problem. will happily answer any more question you have