headlight polishing/recovery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought the 3M kit had sanding disks, and was essentially the same as wet sanding? Try hitting it up with some wax afterwards to protect it. Or, clear it, like joezek did.

tritonman5.4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ebay,best place to look for new oem and aftermarket headlights as well as fog lights if you need help ill search the best styles for the best price,i had a set of double ring halo projectors on my expo before i got the hids.i only paid 150 for them and they worked great

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you wait long enough, you can find some pretty decent deals on ebay. I got 2 used OEM lights for like 25-30 bucks shipped.

`Dog

Reaction score
I just finished using the 3M kit on my '98. The results are very good, if you are patient and follow the instuctions verbatim. It only takes less than 30 minutes per lens. Available at many of the auto parts chain stores...

JonnyBlaze

Reaction score
I got brand new headlights for my Expy off of ebay for $42.00 shipped for the pair.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris420