Hello everyone!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FurryFord

Reaction score
Long time GM guy turned Ford! Had 3 Suburbans and a Yukon XL last 2 were 3/4 tons, and I finally got myself a 2017 Ford Expedition Max Limited! 3.5 eco boost, and up until now, I still don’t know what I was thinking of all these years! I love camping and long trips with the family. Very excited to be doing just about the entire east coast this year for a 2500 km trip from Laval down to Florida with our 30 ft camper. So far the Expy has exceeded my expectations and hands down beats my Yukon XL on fuel economy and power, with or without my TT. I look forward to the new experience with you all!1B46BE60-5A2C-4F1E-9DDE-98A7B9695D76.jpeg

fordexpylvr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats a beauty! Black is awesome when its all shined up.Did you buy it used. The prices seem all over the place. I am going to buy a ruby red or Oxford white. I have rented new ones for years and have a 07 but the prices of the 18 is outta my price range. so it looks like about 38K will get me a decent one.

OP
OP
FurryFord

FurryFord

Reaction score
Thank you Fordexpylvr! I bought mine used with 24,000 kms. I looked at the platinum version and a couple of xlt’s, but the limited had everything I wanted! I got an excellent price trading in my 2011 Yukon XL 3/4 ton $24,000, so paying $50,000 for my Expy wasn’t so bad. A good friend picked it up for me from the auction saving me about $4,000 from what the dealers were asking. I did a quick check for the price and your right on the money at $38k US, ($50k Canadian). The 2018 is beautiful but buying it one or two years old is a much more affordable way to go. I let the guys with the big cash take the depreciation! I’d get the Ruby Red one, I find that black and red are the two nicest colours.

Last edited: