Hello, from Indio, Ca

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SoCalChris

Reaction score
Hello, after about a decade of swearing off Fords and vowing to never buy another, I recently found myself buying an Expedition that was too good of a deal to pass up.

My new truck is a 98 Expedition Eddie Bauer 4x4. The body and interior are worn pretty well, but the engine has 113k miles on it, and runs like a top. Mechanically, the truck is in great shape.

This is going to be a daily driver for my wife, getting the kids to/from school and everywhere else they need to be, and a toy on the weekends. With the truck's cosmetics being worn, I'm looking at it as a way to build it up over time exactly how I want it.

Like I mentioned, this is my first Ford in a while. When I was first married, we had a brand new 2001 Ford Focus that was the biggest POS I've ever seen. I've never had a car, new or used, that had as many problems as that crap box had. Between the car's quality, and the dealer's attitude towards us, I swore off Fords and have had all Chevy's up until now. So far, this truck has impressed me far more than our Focus ever did.