Hello from Virginia!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Davec_va

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

New to the Expy forums but not new to Fords. Have had a small fleet of FoMoCo products over the years, throughout the family. Fords/Lincolns/Mercury's - they've all graced our driveways!

Current vehicles are a 2012 Expedition XLT that's new to me, a 2013 Ford Edge that's the wife's, my dad's 2000 Lincoln Navigator, a 2003 Escape and the outlier - my daughter's 2010 Subaru Outback H6 Limited.

Our family has been Ford Blue since before I was born. Dad used to drag race and build big-blocks back in the day, and we've always had a bunch of FoMoCo stuff laying around.

I'm not sure what my plans are for the Expy...As of now, it's too pretty to get muddy (and that's about the only off-roading there is around here...swamp......) As for the Navi, that's totally up in the air. May keep it...may sell it... (Inherited about 2 years ago when Dad passed)

Looking forward to learn more about this platform through the forums so I can decide appropriate, fun, and reasonable mods for it!

Dave