Hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Molly G

Reaction score
Just a quick introduction before I leave for work. I am Molly Gregory and live in the Tipp City area in Ohio. I have 2005, Eddie Bauer, Expedition with the 5.4L and currently 118,500 miles. This is my first time owing a Ford SUV and we do use it pull our tent camper. I purchased this vehicle for the space, towing capacity and the adjustability of the seat due to my short stature.

However since I purchased it two years ago I have been experiencing one hurtle after another. I have posted my most recent issue with the vehicle as is has left me quite perplexed. I love the way it drives but I'm being pressured to get rid of it by my husband due to the thousands of dollars we have put into the vehicle in the last 2 years, unfortunately I'm not handy or capable of making the repairs myself, though my husband has been able to do some of the repairs himself with the exceptions of the transmission rebuild, changing out the old plugs, replacement of driver's side window mechanism, and #3 coil pack.