Help! Clunking/jerk when accelerating?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Djarratt2607

Reaction score
I had my #104 fuse pulled for close to a year. I was at Ocean beach here in San Francisco on Wednesday, and their was some fairly deep sand I had to push through. After I did, I put the fuse back in, just in case I had an issue leaving. As to your question, it doesn't cause any problems. Theirs many troubleshooting procedures online when you decide to fix it.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk
Awesome! Thanks for all the help!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

Djarratt2607

Reaction score
I had my #104 fuse pulled for close to a year. I was at Ocean beach here in San Francisco on Wednesday, and their was some fairly deep sand I had to push through. After I did, I put the fuse back in, just in case I had an issue leaving. As to your question, it doesn't cause any problems. Theirs many troubleshooting procedures online when you decide to fix it.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk
Now I'm having another issue, go figure... just posted a new thread. Thanks for all the help everyone!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

studabaker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I really like the moog sway bar links. They have a bolt that fits perfectly into the sway bar. Check those bushings on the sway bar. Thats not really acceleration actually, more as the font comes back down. Check your drive line pinion seal. If you can wiggle that where the drive line goes into the front diff from the transfer case then you could swap a front diff. Or have it rebuilt. Those are no fun to get back in place. removal is not bad. Cv axles are not on your list. Remove sway bar link and they will drop down after the bolt on the end, inside the center of the wheel. A 1/2 " breaker bar with like large socket and a big pipe will help remove that nut.