Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hornblaster29

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok so my truck got broke in to the outer day an the took my phone an my cd player so here is what I need help with the a$$ hole that did it did unplug it they cut the wire at the plug so can I get a new wireing for the dash or dose anyone how I can wire a new cd player in when I get one an will it hurt anything from were they cut the wires off at

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
Any cd player I have ever bought has had wires for it. You can just go buy a new wire harness from WalMart or wherever that matches your year, and crimp the wires together. They range from $9 to $20. That's how I've installed all my stereos. They have the wiring diagrams included. Or let the pros at the place you buy the cd player from install it for you. Might cost $50.

OP
OP
Hornblaster29

Hornblaster29

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok I had the guys at best buy put mine in last time ill have to go pick one up when I do get a new cd player what wood the best way to mout it so this wont happen agine is there a way to hard mout the cd player cuz the last one was just pop in place of could I take my time an make a holding pace my self

hovocop

Full Access Members
Reaction score
my cd changer broke......... cheapest option I found was an ipod for $50 and an adapter for $10,,,,,,,,,,,, so for $60, I have fomething that can carry a couple of hundred songs that I like and I can change the list at will, and I can take it out of the car

OP
OP
Hornblaster29

Hornblaster29

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im goin to get one I can huck my ipod up to I just want to get my cd player hard mouted in will post pic when I get the new one an all mouted it so it wont get stolin agin