highly moded expy on ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Kenne Bell.... nice!

Some $$ invested in that Expy.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It scares me when someone is selling something that they spent a ton of money on recently. Those motors and kbs arent cheap.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
maybe lost job and needs money.i see it alot out here in LA

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
me too. even though it is the rize lift. but still thats one hell of a steal!

Thermo

technical advisor
Reaction score
Is it me or is this a 2wd Expy? I don't see a front differential in the pics. But then, I do seem to see a half shaft in another picture.

Granted, take a look at the CarFax for the truck. It was hit on the left side (minor to moderate side impact damage) and then was also hit in the right rear (no specification of how bad that accident was).

I think the truck needs some bigger tires. Way too much open wheel well there. But then, I always do like a different look that most. I'd pass on it. If someone is looking for a lifted Expy, let me know. Nukie is for sale. So, you can get it for pretty cheap considering all the stuff I have done to the truck.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
no its 4wd. look at the pic with the front end. you can see the cvs and the diff is covered with a plate.