how do the mirrors come apart

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whitelightning99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
powered and signal mirror ,drivers side had crack in glass like to fix it without getting whole replacement

how do you seprate it without damage ?

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
You're gonna have to break the glass and clean the surface using a scrapper of some kind. Here's the closest video to what you should expect since it uses the same side mirror as yours.

OP
OP
whitelightning99

whitelightning99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thanks habbibie i watch that vid before posting just though there was another way guess not huhh ?

roycar71social

Reaction score
You're gonna have to break the glass and clean the surface using a scrapper of some kind. Here's the closest video to what you should expect since it uses the same side mirror as yours.

Does this process include if mirror is not Broken so that I can install installing arrow signals?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

juan214

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am a glazier by trade and the video is spot. Burco Redi-Cut mirrors are the way to go. They are cheap fit to factory spec. This is a definite DIY you could pay a glass shop from $30 - $100 easy. We never used the two way tape we actually use a urethane adhesive for no come backs. Taped it the mirror to the backing plate and told the customers two remove the tape in two days.

file:///C:/Users/Juan/Pictures/2013-06/Redi-Cuts%20Complete%20Mirror%20Catalog%20_%20Burco%20Inc.html

Last edited:

roycar71social

Reaction score
This was to add turn signal lights behind mirror.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk