How Many Here Run F150 Bilsteins Front Shocks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Expedition Dave

Expedition Dave

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No worries WB, and you may be spot on but the rings on the shock sure seem nearly "1-to-1" meaning if you want 2 inches of lift, there should be the corresponding ring on the Bils to match it as the first rings also always start at "Zero Lift".but the whole thing makes me wonder about a lot of things.

The Circle of Life? Spirituality. Religion. Why the male Platypus is venomous...

WHY MY F@#QING SHOCKS are not working :mad:

I feel if things work wrong--they would be higher. If parts are missing, it would be lower.

The installer/shop is really good--very well thought out and willing to work with me.

We left one part out (at my request)--the spring seat spacer--so we will play with the measurements today. Can't see how it would generate another whole two+ inches though.

Though at this point, I'm considering just going with the Expy shocks, which would give me another full inch of lift on the nose--but I like "The look" of a little more fender space showing and might reduce some of the initial slashing of fender liner and mud flap I need to do.

Last edited:

landryK

Reaction score
No worries WB, and you may be spot on but the rings on the shock sure seem nearly "1-to-1" meaning if you want 2 inches of lift, there should be the corresponding ring on the Bils to match it as the first rings also always start at "Zero Lift".but the whole thing makes me wonder about a lot of things.

The Circle of Life? Spirituality. Religion. Why the male Platypus is venomous...

WHY MY F@#QING SHOCKS are not working :mad:

I feel if things work wrong--they would be higher. If parts are missing, it would be lower.

The installer/shop is really good--very well thought out and willing to work with me.

We left one part out (at my request)--the spring seat spacer--so we will play with the measurements today. Can't see how it would generate another whole two+ inches though.

Though at this point, I'm considering just going with the Expy shocks, which would give me another full inch of lift on the nose--but I like "The look" of a little more fender space showing and might reduce some of the initial slashing of fender liner and mud flap I need to do.
Did you get it sorted out? I have a 2010 expedition 4WD that I plan on buying F150 4WD front shocks for stock height. I will then add a spacer in the front