How screwed up is your 2023 with Synch 4/15” Screen?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjscsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here is an example of just the things I hate about it that are obviously glitches and not just things that are hard to operate.

Got out of it with auto temp control set to X temperature and both seats ventilation on two dots. An hour later get back in and the A/C system has shut itself off completely, driver ventilation turned off, and passenger seat set to full on heater. It was 87 degrees outside.

Multiple times I get in it and the sound system is on even though it was off when we got out. It gets better...sometimes I start it and a different station comes on than what was on when we got out. Gets better…..sometimes I get back in and it is set to another station, then a few blocks down the road without me doing anything it changes itself to another station I was not listening to. And no, it’s not a memory issue. Last week I was running errands and within 45 minutes I was in and out of four stores. The first three times I got back in all was well. The fourth time it did the last thing I explained above.

We are on a trip now. The navigation system has been set to a destination for six straight days now. With a route active it shows miles to next turn in the middle of the four gauges at the top of the gauge cluster. The outer two gauges move apart to show the miles to turn. Starting a few days ago if I shut the engine off, when I get back in it the miles to turn is still there, but the gauges are not moved apart so the gauges are covering a lot of the miles to turn info (see pic below). I have to cancel the route and reload it to fix it.

About one in ten times I start the vehicle I get a big message asking if I want the default trailer or to select another trailer. I don’t want either, I’m not pulling a trailer.

I get an incoming call. When I hang up I get a list of my contacts, which I have never opened myself. The first time it happened I thought after a short time it would revert back to the screen I was in when the call came in. Nope, no such luck. I had to manually set it to the screen I was in.

Im quite sure I’m missing something. I’ll add if I remember

Here is a picture of the miles to turn covered up by the gauges that decided they did not want to move apart…

IMG_4586.jpeg

Pancho258

Reaction score
I’d video each event so you can show the tech what is happening. Typically they will tell you if it does not occur while in service they cannot do anything about it.

secondly I’d record the events in case you need to take it above the dealer for resolution.

Ugh_J

Reaction score
We'd just like ours to have the second configurable MyView gauge to stay on the freakin' transmission temp and not keep switching back to boost.

OP
OP
J

jjscsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We'd just like ours to have the second configurable MyView gauge to stay on the freakin' transmission temp and not keep switching back to boost.
I actually remembered that after i posted. We just did a 2,000 mile trip pulling a travel trailer. Seeing transmission temp seemed like a good thing pulling a trailer in hills. You can imagine how often we stopped for gas. It reverted back every time. And turbo boost is just a toy.

OP
OP
J

jjscsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I saw over 28 on the “Enchanted Circle“ for about 50 miles. That is a loop from Taos, Angel Fire, Red River. I was running about 60. On the entire tday which included from and back to Santa Fe was over 25. Needless to say conditions were perfect.

FCC95C39-13E0-4260-A47D-680096791580.jpeg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett