How to lift rear 1"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

GJarrett

Reaction score
Please do post some pics... I'd like to see how it looks. That is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks!

OP
OP
G

GJarrett

Reaction score
Bumping the thread.... did you ever get it installed yet?

kjbtsi6686

Reaction score
Well we ran into a hiccup when we went to put the rear spacers in, we are going to have to cut the studs on the strut down because they are longer then the thickness of the spacer and you have to do some dremelling around where the nuts go on the spacer as they won't fit otherwise. Just haven't gotten around to it, been slammed at work and with all my other projects.:emotions122:

GaryH2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Why not get the Rancho leveling kit? It includes loaded adjustable struts as well.

I've got it on my 07 EL and its been great. Turn up the dampening for the loaded family vacations and dial it back when its just me.

ezeq

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Post some pictures please. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
G

GJarrett

Reaction score
Why not get the Rancho leveling kit? It includes loaded adjustable struts as well.

I've got it on my 07 EL and its been great. Turn up the dampening for the loaded family vacations and dial it back when its just me.

That lifts the front, not the rear. Does Rancho make a similar product for the rear?