I finally got a few pics of my ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here are a few pics of my Ex at Daytona Beach for our anniversary.

Attachments

• DSC_0421.jpg
    DSC_0421.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC_0419.jpg
    DSC_0419.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC_0420.jpg
    DSC_0420.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC_0579.jpg
    DSC_0579.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 66

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Nice photos!

Now that looks like some easy sand to drive on..:) Make sure you rinse off the underside of you vehicle well after driving through the salt water. You might consider using salt-away.

OP
OP
sgtowing

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The sand in the travel lanes is easy to drive on. Nice and packed. Once you turn off the travel lanes into the area were you park, it's a whole different story. Soft sugar sand. It will pack in but if you hit the gas a little to hard, you can quickly dig yourself a whole. We drove past a Mazda 5 that was burried half way up the front wheels.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
some people should not be allowed to drive in sand or dirt. haha street tires are not dirt ready tires. but it must be nice to drive up on to the beach and unload everything. wish we could do that down here, but then again i know LOTS of people that would get into trouble. including me. haha some nice pics though. expo looking good. and yes do wash underneath and all around.

OP
OP
sgtowing

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is nice panda. The only problem for me is Daytona is 2 hours away so I don't go there much. Actually that is the first time we have been there. The beaches on the west coast of Fl don't allow driving on them except the causeways and they aren't that nice IMO.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yes some people but i have heard and seen pics of an 80's trans am down in the dunes by the beach i believe in rosarito mexico hitting the dunes on 20's with no problems.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that looks cool... I wish I had beaches like that around... all I got is Lake Ontario.. and it is mostly rocks..

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cali wouldn't want my expy.... only 2 cats...lol... but I do have family in around victorville..