I have no idea what's going on anymore

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dmpsix

Reaction score
I haven't ran or touched the 2003 5.4 Expedition in roughly 2 years.

Changed, o2 sensors, fuel filter, spark plugs, ignition coils, oil and ran some seafoam top engine cleaner. Cleaned out the throttle body, sprayed the MAF sensor and replaced the terminals on the battery.

Car has a vacuum leak somewhere for sure, loss of engine power and a rough idle (maybe due to the misfires?)

Not sure what the heck to do here or even where to start... I was messing with the scanner tool and wiped the codes for my state inspection so I would pass. Other than that, not sure what to do here....

Codes.PNG

riphip

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Vac lines are old and toasted (if never changed). Replace them all. Cheapest repair of all.

Ty Markle

Reaction score
Sounds like what I went through. I replaced the throttle body sensor and boom all good. Mine has gone out twice....when on the highway it always starts out feeling like the transmission just slips...nope throttle body sensor. Easy diy cheap fix. Hope this helps

OP
OP
D

Dmpsix

Reaction score

Ty Markle

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay man I didn't see your reply. Yes Throttle position sensor. Did you get it squared away?