I want to unlock my doors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB1258

Reaction score
I have a 2004 Exp EB it has 140000 miles on it .The auto door locks do not work I cannot open the hatch and the auto radio0 auto shut off will shut off but it takes a while. The auto lights do not work. I have checked the fuse and it it fine. I am about to pull this thing into the street and set it on fire. I really need to get this fixed it is bugging me crazey any Ideas I really appreciate any help. JB

Ozzy

Reaction score
Sorry you’re having a tough go. But if you’re a DIY person and don’t mind just a small amount of detective work, your fix is most likely in my previous post titled “Door Sensor Data Error-VSM Issue” in this forum. Pics are included although not the best.

Once I found the solution courtesy of another forum, I took my floor panel apart and found the issue quickly. I’m an alarm installer so I quick fixed it with alarm wire and crimps. Once I got home that weekend I fixed it with a more permanent solution via proper wire gauge and soldered/heat shrinked splices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ozzy

Reaction score
Thanks Rip. I wasn’t sure how to do that. Now I know.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I have a 2004 Exp EB it has 140000 miles on it .The auto door locks do not work I cannot open the hatch and the auto radio0 auto shut off will shut off but it takes a while. The auto lights do not work. I have checked the fuse and it it fine. I am about to pull this thing into the street and set it on fire. I really need to get this fixed it is bugging me crazey any Ideas I really appreciate any help. JB

Don’t forget to let us know how your problem worked out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1