Icon lift.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I second that!!! Many ask and toy around with the idea, but no one does it. Mostly price scares people off or people like me that love the CCD’s. If I didn’t have the CCD’s it would already be on my Expy. I’m guessing cons are, price, stiffer highway ride, need to be serviced and price. Pros, stiffer highway ride, better off road performance, rebuildable, changeable spring rates, cooler running and looking. You could have them custom valved and dampening clickers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LGE_CTS_motors

Reaction score
Do it!
Pretty sure @LGE_CTS_motors is the only one here that has it.

We run ICON suspension on all of our vehicles pros and cons are exactly what FOZZY said "I’m guessing cons are, price, stiffer highway ride, need to be serviced and price. Pros, stiffer highway ride, better off road performance, rebuildable, changeable spring rates, cooler running and looking. You could have them custom valved and dampening clickers."

They make a great performing suspension system, not just a lift kit.

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I ran a pair on my raptor for 65k trouble free miles. Got a deal on a set of kings I couldn't refuse and Baja was around the corner.

If you aren't completely turned off by the sticker price I'd say you will enjoy them.

On a side note... Since we don't have options for bumps stops @LGE_CTS_motors any idea if it's possible to put sumo springs in them for those that tow a lot? Are the springs the same diameter in the rear as stock?

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani