Icon Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

DiddyKong22

Reaction score
Are you talking front or rear? I'm seeing the same shocks from Monroe listed for both my 2009 and for a 2015 so I don't see how that could be true...

I think I found what you are talking about on the front lower mounting point. I feel like it looks like I can just remove the cross piece and install the "older" way though. Hoping someone has experience with this.

Last edited:

sjwelds

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes, front lower mount.

I don't know if the cross piece could be removed or not. Maybe you should try it out for us all. Lol

OP
OP
D

DiddyKong22

Reaction score
Lol I think the move is to use the icons for the same model year F-150. I think that is what user @Aces is running?

Aces

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Firstly yes I run a full icon set up and have loved it. They are correct, the front lower shock mount is different. So you can buy the 09-13f150 coilovers and 2014+ expedition rears. Or if it's cheaper to do the package buy the 2014+ expedition kit and the 09-13 LCA CO MOUNT HARDWARE. ($50ish each).