I'll Give someone 100 dollars if they help me out online

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TCossuto

Reaction score
First of all, hello everyone I'm Tom.

I drive a 2003 expedition. Pretty much the opposite of fully loaded. It's got a very big dashboard, and about 2 years ago my girlfriend lost an expensive earing in one of the vents on the driver's side. (keep in mind, below the windshield, not next to the radio)

How can I go about getting it out? I'd like to leave the whole dash intact, if possible.

Any way to go through the firewall or some shit to get to the vents? Do they collect somewhere that drops it or something simple?

100 dollars to whoever helps me get it out.

sidneye

Reaction score
Use a peice of long fuel line attached to a shop vac a a screen where the hose conects to the vac. It may take some time but if theres anything in there it will be sitting at the lowest point. Start out whth a shop vac put a peice of screen over the inlet. then attach the the large 2 1/2 inch hose and then at the end of that use 2 inch duct tape and attch a peice of 3/8 inch fuel line. next step go fishing and have patients

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire