Inflatable mattresses that fit in back?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What size fits in a 3rd gen with middle and 3rd rows folded?

For short wheelbase? For EL?

Thx

JCP2018

Reaction score
A standard twin (or full, can't recall which; I have a few of each laying around) fits perfectly between the sidewalls and only leave a small gap in the front, which I usually put a few pillows there to fill it in.

chuck s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Chesterfield, VA (that's south of Richmond, y'all)
A "Full" bed is a nominal 54"x75".

Standard 2017 wheelbase OEM specs are:

Cargo Area Dimensions (inches)
Cargo Area Length @ Floor to Seat 1 (in) 82.5
Cargo Area Length @ Floor to Seat 2 (in) 44.4
Cargo Area Length @ Floor to Seat 3 (in) 13.1
Cargo Box Width @ Wheelhousings (in) 49.2

I know I've had a 4'x8' (48"x96") sheet of plywood in mine but from the data I must have had the rear window open as it's too long for the floor. :) Not sure if the distance to Seat 1 is with the seats all the way forward or not but it's at least that 82.5".

I doubt these dimensions have varied 1/4" in the past 10 years.

-- Chuck

David1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I use the single height Queen. You need a sheet to keep the sides from squeeking on the plastic truck panels.

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
It's funny you posted this. I work in D.C. during the week and have to rent an apartment for three nights. Crazy full month rent money for three nights per week. I tossed around the idea throwing a mattress in the back of the EL. I have a shower in my office and only eat out those days lol