Interesting Cargo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Epic Dad

Reaction score
What’s interesting cargo you’ve been able to haul in your Expy and what combo did you use? Third up or down? All rows? Anything highly impressive? Love the cargo room in my Expy!!!

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is a bit old but I'll share. When we had our expy shorty, wifey liked to do a lotta projects. One day, she found d a full 9ft dining table with 9 chairs, and a 4 ft buffet to go with it. It was in the next town over, but to get to the house, it was a full 30+ min away, and I was getting off wrk so I was tired. We get there, and the lady selling was like, yea there's no way all this is getting in there. Challenge accepted. 30 min later and mad tetris wrk, drove home no planned trip back.

The only times we couldnt get everything in, wifey bought an outdoor table with 6 swivel chairs, and 2 big couches. The swivel mechanisms and table design wouldn't let me get the chairs In without scraping the sunroof. The couches were just plain huge (if we had a Max, it would've worked the 7 ft section fit with room to spare, the 8 ft section was the issue). I miss her to this day and hope shes treatin her new owners well.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What’s interesting cargo you’ve been able to haul in your Expy and what combo did you use? Third up or down? All rows? Anything highly impressive? Love the cargo room in my Expy!!!
Well I guess ours would be from normal couches to a full 1st row back junk haul.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Absolutely nuffn like except a shake and a smile. She was a lease, had to break it because I was headed overseas.

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It is nice t be able to haul full 4 x 8 sheets plywood and stuff in my max.

I had a caddy ext with the fold down rear seat and that was the absolute best to have a full 4x8 fit.
For now, I’m likely going to baby the interior and get myself a folding utility trailer. They are like 700 fully setup. Plus I can load almost 2k lbs of crap in that.