Interior Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elalexwey

Reaction score
HEY, I WAS THINKING ON HAVING MY WHOLE INTERIOR REDONE WITH CARBON FIBER ANY FEEDBACK WOYULD HELP OR SUGGESTIONS THANX:confused:

Attachments

• alex ramirez.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1,305

CMINEER

Reaction score
I am wanting to do the same thing to mine. It cant decide between the carbon filter or the burlwood. Let me know how it looks.

Last edited:

Bounce

Reaction score
Go with the C/F. I bought mine used and it has the burlwood plastered on everything...That is going to be my weekend project..pulling all that junk off and repairing anything that I mess up in the process. IMO it looks awfull!

stang99x

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor. Spend the extra money and get the replacement parts, not the stickers. The stickers get easily damaged and the glue sometimes fails and will peel. I have the woodgrain on my nav, but I got parts selectively from wrecked cars. Like the radio bezel, switches, and the nav already has lots of wood. Don't get to much, cause then it kinda looks like shit. I run a car wash and lube center so I see all the mods you can imagine, and the higher dollar parts almost always look/perform better

dresq

Reaction score
Where to buy?

Do you have a website to order real wood trim pieces?