It's her car

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

13mwz

Reaction score
A few months my fiance and I traded in her lil cobalt on a 03 Expedition. I told her from the get go if we ever got married she'd have to ditch her car and get something bigger, no wife of mine will drive a tiny death trap.

So we found a 03 expedition XLT with 38k miles, power everything, leather seats (nice aftermarket, not Ford crap) and in near new condition. It was owned by a old man in town that litteraly only used it to go to church and the store. Got it for a steal.

Anyway. Found this forum lookin for help with the rear door pannels and figured I'd do an into first. See yall around.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
post pics when you can would like to see those aftermarket seats... mine are starting to wear pretty good and looking for ideas... since wife wont allow me to put in 4 racing seats with harnesses... even though my old F150 did...:D

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what walnuts meant to say was he asked his wife for race seats. and she put him in the dog house. i swear his wife and mine are sisters. lmao.