Just a taste for now...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

El_Tranquilo

Reaction score
Prior to Navigator roof rack crossbars, and chrome window sills on rear doors...

Attachments

• pic001.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 997
OP
OP
E

El_Tranquilo

Reaction score
Prior to Navigator roof rack crossbars, and chrome window sills on rear doors...

Attachments

• pic002.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 990

Keydo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What kind of front grill is that and where did you get those chrome covers for the side mirrors?

Very nice.

OP
OP
E

El_Tranquilo

Reaction score
Thanks for the complements....

Got those two items from an online company I believe that is based out in your part of the country (California)

www.autoanything.com

I love them. They offer alot of 10% off holiday specials, and generally have free shipping on a majority of the items they carry. You can enter your automobile make/model/year and they will list aftermarket parts that should fit your vehicle.

Stainless steel RACER grill overlay by PUTCO can be found at...

http://www.autoanything.com/product...=1214&se=putco_racer_grille___stainless_steel

Customer reps at www.autoanything said it would not fit an Expedition Eddie Bauer, but would fit all other Expedition submodels. This didn't make any sense to me, because the grill fronts for all 2003-2006 Expeditions are identical, except paint color. I went ahead and ordered it, and overlayed it with no problem. The only thing I can figure is that the existing grill on non-EddieBauer models may not show through at all since they are black. There is a hint of Arizona Beige and original grill pattern from the Eddie Bauer grill that shows through, but believe me it is not a detraction. If you decide to purchase this,...after you have decided on its proper placement, secure it first in the top left and right corners, then move to the bottom left and right corners, then the bottom center. Also, if you decide to purchase this,...make sure you pay attention to the option of "with logo cut out"/"or not".

PUTCO Chrome mirror covers can be found at...

http://www.autoanything.com/products/product_gnn.aspx?p_id=1814&se=putco_chrome_mirror_covers

PUTCO products are fairly popular, and and be found just about anywhere.

p.s. - Now you know why I didnt want to "OC" (over-chrome).

Last edited: