Just joined from So*Cal High Desert!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TRETINA

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Just had to join since I've been directed to this site for most of my Expy questions and research! :) I just got a Cert Pre-Own 2010 XLT EL 4X4 for all of my snowboarding & mountaineering trips (had to let my 2000 Explorer go...). I'm so stoked to finally get the Expedition I've always wanted! (I got a 2010 Expy EB last December for a rental car - how I don't know - and I couldn't stop dreaming about them after that!!! haha). Got my windows tinted today (70% windshield, 35% front, left 20% stock rear, and added 35% on top of stock for the back 3). Looks decent. Didn't wanna get a ticket for putting 20% on the front (I live in Cali). My next proj is getting a lift. Thinking 3" rear, 1-2" front - kinda just a leveling lift)?? I tried getting on a 4x4 trail this past wkend and kinda bottomed out - the side rails were def gunna come off! :D

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
welcome to the site, need to see some pics of that ride

im pertty sure you can only get the 3/2 leveling kit for the 3rd gen