Just My Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well just my luck... Someone low life **** broke in my truck and stole my custom box,subs and amp. They didnt take my flipout tv receiver or my sunvisor tv's. They also left my amp for the door speakers that was right next to the one they took!!! Im so ******* pissed right now, im out 1600 (at least) of equipment and it will end up costing me more money to replace what was stolen. Im even more pissed off that the truck was parked INSIDE MY GARAGE locked with the alarm ON!!

SO now i need to go home, look around the garage to see if anything's missing, change the locks to the garage, file a police report and bla bla bla fhsdjkfhsdjklfasfhslfh

Another thing, whoever it was that broke in to it, was pretty damn good. There wasnt even a scratch on the car anywhere!!!! And my stupid ************* factory alarm never went off cause i was awake till 3am catching up on work stuff and i heard nothing..

They better hope i dont ever see my box in their car or i will cut off their balls and hand feed them to him.

:shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout:

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh shit. That sucks.

From the sounds of it, it was either a very good crook, or (hopefully not) someone close to you that had access to your keys and what not.

Hopefully you get your stuff back.

OP
OP
L

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Had to be a very good crook..... I moved here for a job offer so everyone i know is back in NY . Only people here that know me are my wifes mom and sis lol thats it. Im just so pissed that someone could have gotten in the house and i was awake and didnt hear a damn thing and that my POS factory alarm didnt go off..... It was done very very clean though. No marking anywhere on the car, no wires ripped out... nothing like that. I still have to check the garage door and garage side door .

:shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout:

emf22

Reaction score
Sorry about that lak. That bites man, and is the exact reason why i'm considering building my system the way i have it thought out. I have heard time and time again from others how their vehicle was broken into and thousands of dollars worth of audio equipment was stolen. I may need to invest in an aftermarket alarm once i get my whole system done too. I wish you the best of luck in either getting your stuff back or getting at least partial insurance on it.

OP
OP
L

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It really does suck .... Went to my buddy at the local stereo shop...$1682 to replace what was stolen but i did a few upgrades and getting alarm w/paging system. it still blows me away how they got in the truck , lke i said not even a scratch on it...

Oh yeah called insurance ( have full coverage pn the truck) they said if it didnt come from the factory they wont cover it but then tried to sell me an add on to my policy to cover aftermarket stereo equipment i told them what the hell for i dont have it anymore... Basically a bunch of crap and the run around

green03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
do you have renter's or home owners insurance? If it was in your garage it is covered usually.

I wish you could put a claymore under the seat for the A-holes that do stuff like that. That would be the best deterrent of all, the thought of having your balls blown through the ceiling......

Hope they catch the guys,
Matt R

OP
OP
L

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah it would've been covered if i had either one of those but i dont. Anyways i saw how they got in the garage. They went to the side door of the garage and drilled out the lock. I still have no clue how they got in the truck!!! not even a scratch on it anywhere. Also i went to my buddy's stereo shop and it will cost me 1682 with some upgrade i made to replace everything... One of the upgrades was a paging alarm system w/ remote start for $100 installed :D

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
They were caseing your truck pobly when you were out running around they got the vin off it and eather made a key (with fords help) or if they have the factory code for the key pad . yea its easy to get in to these trucks. i keep a paper over the vin:shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout: :shootout:

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive noticed that sometimes my number pad unlocks the door even if I'm a number or two off. It's kinnda annoying.

I've always wondered, couldn't someone just dust the key pad numbers or w/e and just work with that number combination? I would like it if one could turn off the key pad entirely.

OP
OP
L

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I thought the same thing... I disconnected my keypad earlier today and installed a alarm with remote start and kill switch.