Kayak on top?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GT350driver

Reaction score
We're really enjoying our 2020 Limited Max a lot!
Only changes so far was to swap out the original rubber to BFG Advantage TA Sports for safe performance on the snow & ice covered roads of NE Ohio where touring tires are just useless.
Just ordered Weather Tech liners for front row and cargo area.
Now we need to find a system for getting our 2 person kayak up on top. This is one feature we miss with the F150 where we just slid it into the bed and ratchet strapped it in.
It's a long way up to the roof rack and I've seen some interesting YouTube vids with home made creations... We're thinking a manufactured, proven system makes sense for us....
So have you found a system that loads and securely transports your kayak up top?

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I use Yakima crossbars and their saddle system and it's great. Get the appropriate crossbars you like that will fit the Saddle clamp system ( Jetstreams ? ). I'm sure Thule has something similiar too.

Yakima Kayak Saddle System

1_30035092-ed0f-4a10-b1ad-e8b9b7458e52_1296x.jpg

Alwaysthinkin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm enjoying my 2020 Limited Max also!
Since you mention ordering the Weather Tech liners, if you are looking for a cargo area mat I would recommend the Ford Cargo Liner. Been awhile since I read this thread but believe you will find it interesting. I only mention because I sent back a Weather Tech cargo mat once I saw the Ford product on this forum....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikeydoh