License plate light lens/housing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are these things seriously $30 each? I snapped the tab off one yesterday and have it to where it works but definitely needs replaced. The other is heavily clouded from all the years and I thought let's do a pair and make it look even.

Has anyone found a suitable aftermarket option that isn't crazy for a fraction of an ounce of acrylic? I'm pretty sure I've seen tail light assemblies for less! Not OEM of course but the point remains.

F6DZ-13550-BA is the part in question. It looks like it fits a couple decades worth of vehicles.

OP
OP
Aspen03

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks. I did come across that, in two links and it said this does not fit your vehicle, including that Amazon link. I thought it odd as it looked quite similar. That'll teach me to look for parts at midnight...

I thought there is no way someone else didn't make these things.

Jericho

Reaction score
Those things are pricey. Dead cost from Ford is $22.07 each. Retail is $37.68, so they're proud of those things.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
check tascafordautoparts.com however there have been some bad reviews on here lately...they never failed me

OP
OP
Aspen03

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks, will check them out. If the others fit I'm not really concerned with oem though. I do need to get the puddle light for my driver side mirror. That finally went out about 3 weeks ago.