Lift kit questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Yes but why? A suspension lift can give you any height desired alone, how high do you want to be? Is the better question.

OP
OP
J

jacobyon99

Reaction score
Well.. I'm on a budget and want to roll 35's. Not much off roading gonna be done with it, just going for the look really

Stepcajun

Reaction score
You can fit 35's with torsion keys and spacers, I just had to trim a little plastic in the front.
I did have to get new shocks after the lift but I was doing some moderate trail riding when I blew them out.
I think it was only around 200.
Good luck

daddio211

Reaction score
You can fit 35's with torsion keys and spacers, I just had to trim a little plastic in the front.
I did have to get new shocks after the lift but I was doing some moderate trail riding when I blew them out.
I think it was only around 200.
Good luck

Stepcajun, what shocks did you run? I've been searching and can't find anything!

Stepcajun

Reaction score
Hey Daddio 211
I ended up going with Bilstein's , my friend has a auto repair shop and he helped me spec out the right sizes, I'm really happy with them, I am doing more trail riding now and I wanted to make sure there was enough compression and extension for wheel travel,
I might be able to find the part # if you want to check them out.

daddio211

Reaction score
Hey Daddio 211
I ended up going with Bilstein's , my friend has a auto repair shop and he helped me spec out the right sizes, I'm really happy with them, I am doing more trail riding now and I wanted to make sure there was enough compression and extension for wheel travel,
I might be able to find the part # if you want to check them out.

If you can, YES PLEASE! Bilsteins are my go-to shock but they don't list longer shocks for a listed Expy like they did with my Duramax (yeah, I know) that I just sold.

Stepcajun

Reaction score
I know they are 5100 series ,
I can't find my invoice, I'll climb under it and get part# if it ever stops raining.

Stepcajun

Reaction score
Daddio,
Check out the supreme suspension website when you get time, if you search product id#18405 it has a kit with Bilstein's
I used product id#725