Lift/level

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RenegadeBad_Dog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone know if this would even be worth buying? It's only a 0.5 inch level and I'm worried that that isn't big enough to even make a noticeable difference.ece92424be3e45145b6aa0d149a1883b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think it would be noticeable, but small.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Vancouver Bob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What is it that you're wanting to achieve? Reduce rake? Increase ground clearance? Bigger tires? All of the above? :)

OP
OP
RenegadeBad_Dog

RenegadeBad_Dog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What is it that you're wanting to achieve? Reduce rake? Increase ground clearance? Bigger tires? All of the above? :)
Eventually all the above. I was thinking about getting the bilstein 5100 eventually but the deal I these are pretty good so I was thinking temporarily just to give it a little different look for the time being. Some day I would like to do a 3 inch lift all around with some bigger trims and tires but that won't be for a while.

Kjhawkeye1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2 cents... I wouldn't be in too big of a rush and make a temporary change that you'll need to undo later. Get what you really want so that you're making progress towards your end goal.

I would agree with this. I waited 2 years and got the setup I was looking for and saved my $ to install all new shocks (front/back) at the same time rather than piece it together.

montazuma

Reaction score
I have the 3/2 lift/leveling kit installed on my 2007. Even with 34” tires you can barely notice that its modified. It has the look of a standard F150 4x4. Ground clearance from the stock running boards can’t be more than a 1/2” higher than a stock F150 4x4. I can’t imagine that you’d realize much difference with a 1/2” front leveling kit. Unless you’re doing it for rake issues I’d pass. And I think you’ll get more performance gain from better brakes and shocks than you will from leveling it?

Last edited:
OP
OP
RenegadeBad_Dog

RenegadeBad_Dog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thank you all you the input! I've definitely decided to just wait and try and do it all at once instead of dealing with the headaches of changing it down the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1