Lifted expedition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TooHighExpo

Reaction score
Hi, i have a couple of questions

i recently totalled my 98 ford expedition xlt 4x4 so i salvaged a bunch of stuff off it.

now i have a new one but its a eddie baur 4x4 1998 expedition not all time all wheel drive or anything the only thing is it has air suspension. i was wondering if any of you guys out that have put a fabtech 6" lift on a eddie baur with air suspension cause ill put my lift on my self i just wanna know if it can be done. thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

TooHighExpo

Reaction score
na it has both but the front are just air shocks

i already have the back figured out because its easy to swap bags out for my 6" coil spring

i contacted fabtech though they said they dont offer help on how to make it work cause the dont make the part you need to be able to get the front shocks to work he said i would need some kinda bracket for it but i was just wondering if any body has done this.

and another question

body lift or torsion key if i get body im only getting 2" because im trying to get 36x14.50 pitbull rockers under there

and if the expo comes with stock 17" rims can i put my classic 2's on there (16x10) or do i need new wheels too?

thanks for the help

Last edited:

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't help you with the air ride... mine didn't have it. But I am running 37x13.5 Procomp extreme ATs on a 16x10 DC-2 rims... I have a fbatech 6", 3" Body lift and 2" coil spacers and my tires fit perfectly... i could cram in something bigger but I don't want rubbing...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69