Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@S Mathieson
Are you not worried about blocking your intercooler? You might want to keep any eye on intake temps now that it's getting hot. Hope you don't do much towing.

Has anyone found the HI beam signal wire? Or know where to look? Are Haynes manuals still a thing? I'm sure there is a digital version by now...

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What skid plate is that?

It's their custom skid/bumper setup... Looks killer. Especially with the custom flares. I'm curious if you guys swapped intercoolers or did any testing before/after putting the flex lights in the lower inlet? I know @Fozzy is interested in that pro6 light bar up top. Do you ever run it with the light bar and not the tent? How is the noise level?

LGE_CTS_motors

Reaction score
It's their custom skid/bumper setup... Looks killer. Especially with the custom flares. I'm curious if you guys swapped intercoolers or did any testing before/after putting the flex lights in the lower inlet? I know @Fozzy is interested in that pro6 light bar up top. Do you ever run it with the light bar and not the tent? How is the noise level?

To answer your questions: We did do testing on the airflow with before and after the install of the light bar with the bumper and skid plate. The addition of the parts did slightly reduce some airflow but did not reduce overall performance. The KCHiltes pro 6 did not make any noise on there by itself, typically its the straight or curved bars that do howl depending.