Little mirror in upper console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I do not believe ELs (maybe any 15-17s) with the moonroof have the conversation mirror, as they are called, mine does not. Pretty sure if you got the power sliding moonroof you also got the mini overhead console which does not include a conversation mirror.

I bought this panoramic rear view mirror with separate adjustable conversation mirror built in as I have 3 in car seats in the middle row. It is great! Beats the pants off the conversation mirror in my wife’s Highlander.

New -Blue Guardian Child Car Mirror | Anti-Glare Blue Tint Flat Rear View Mirror PLUS a Panoramic Child/Toddler Mirror | Clip-On Universal Fit | Mimics Auto-Dimming Anti-Dazzle https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N051M4N/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_34QpCbDZ3FNQC

Just use a wide clip-on panoramic rearview... they sometimes sell as "wideview" or "police mirrors" or whatever, you can see everything through em

thank you all
and who talks to the passengers?? :dogpile:

It's not for talking, it's for threatening folk who are out of line with a long walk home unless they cut the crap

powerboatr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i find it funny that the rear radio controls will override the front radio controls....my grand daughter used to mess with me all the time.

then the pup figured out how to press the volume button with the nose....oh the looks

Dorzak

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i find it funny that the rear radio controls will override the front radio controls....my grand daughter used to mess with me all the time.

then the pup figured out how to press the volume button with the nose....oh the looks

Yeah you can lock them out of the heater/ac and make them bake or freeze but they can override your music.

nightfly

Reanimator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heard you could pop in a second glasses holder in its place
That would be handy, as I only use Rx glasses for driving. Anyone know if they fit? I have a 2008, and would love to have a place to put 2 pairs of glasses. Right now I've got those clip on things on my sun visors that fall off when you pull the visor down.
and who talks to the passengers??
Wimin drivers. Just try STOPPING them from talking.

SEPTIC PROFESSOR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I believe consulting one's owner's manual first often times negates the compulsion to taking the lazy way out and posting a question.

Dorzak

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I believe consulting one's owner's manual first often times negates the compulsion to taking the lazy way out and posting a question.

This is one of those things that gets buried in the manual. If you don’t know the name of it already it can take a long time for that consult.

TallCowboy

Reaction score
Not to mention the fact that you don't get pleasant chit-chat, friendly guidance, and poplular modifications from the manual. ;)

Still waiting for the replacement eyeglass holder to replace this useless mirror....my reading glasses are in the glass case on top of my wife's sunglasses (mine are in the console...to big to fit in the overhead) and I have to listen to a string of cusswords every time she opens the overhead to get her sunglasses and has to deal with my falling reading glasses. ;)

Gregg Eshelman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Replacing that mirror with something like a video screen with views from front and rear parking cameras would be very nice. A camera somewhere on the front would be a big help parking my 07 EL beast.