Logging off the Expy forum...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

monsta

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm getting back into an Excursion. I've missed ti since I sold my last one.

My 03 will be traded in for an 2005 XLS, 2WD, V10, 9-passenger Excursion. It's simple and roomy!

Now...what did I do with that number to Banks Power Products??

Nice chattin' with y'all! :D

(Of course, if the deal falls through, I'll be back on tomorrow. :p )

BikeRider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah, I wanted to get into something bigger since we are having our 3rd kid. The only problem that I ran into was the value of the Expedition. Used car values are horrible right now. You see, everytime Ford offers up something like "0%", employee pricing, or ridiculous rebates, it kills the value of our cars. The thought is "Why buy a used one when my payments will be as much as a new one?" The bad thing is that this is going to correct it self soon, and the economy is going to struggle. There is a oversupply of used cars, yet manufacturers are saying their new car sales are low. That means only more used cars in the near future and less valuation for the Expedition. The bad thing is that my Civic has stayed well above my loan amount. Guys, it's HONDA from here on out.