Looking for smoked tailight for 3rd gen, cant find anywhere HELP!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
looking at replacing my tailights and headlights, anybody know where i can find some smoked tailights and headlights for a 2008 3rd gen expy?

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you are just looking for smoked OEM taillights, look at VHT Nightshade. My buddies use that to tint the housings, its just like spray painting. There are a lot of youtube vids on it. I think it is sold at any auto parts store. Hope that helps.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
+1 for nightshade...i did a pair of chrome tails i had...i wanted to smoke them but over sprayed and had to black them out...it shows on the pics on the main page...thats the easiest and cheapest...i had fun doing it...or get them sprayed at a bodyshop...i was never able to get that "polished" look on mine...they looked dull so i scrap'd them and bout the black ones i have now

OP
OP
Nathanialson 08

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
WHOISMOOTOO that looks awesome I would do them the way you did yours but I don't think they are legal here in Utah, my ex roomate had smoked tailights on his 05 Subaru Legacy he bought used and got a fix it ticket for it, so i'm looking for something a little bit lighter and as for the spray can stuff my brother did a set for his Ford Probe and it came out awesome and legal for the road maybe if all elts fails i'll have him spray my tails since i do not trust myself at doing them.

I was just wanting something that would colide with a blue and silver paint job when I custom paint my expy.

OP
OP
Nathanialson 08

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Maybe if sombody here can throw me some ideas with photos on headlights and tailights for the 3rd gen expy that would be of much help as this sight already is.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Checkout...IPCW.com...that's the brand of my current tails...they have black housing

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
See if you can get heads from junkyard and get them retrofitted

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk