Low Engine Pressure - Post Cam Phaser Repair

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vin_mac

Reaction score
Hello,
We have a 2019 Expedition Max that just had the cam phasers replaced at 35,869 miles. Yesterday at 36,233 (only 364 miles since cam phaser replacement) our low engine pressure light came on. It was towed to the dealership and we are awaiting what they find. Any advice or thoughts? We have never had any trouble until today. Thanks in advance!

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello,
We have a 2019 Expedition Max that just had the cam phasers replaced at 35,869 miles. Yesterday at 36,233 (only 364 miles since cam phaser replacement) our low engine pressure light came on. It was towed to the dealership and we are awaiting what they find. Any advice or thoughts? We have never had any trouble until today. Thanks in advance!
I wouldn't know but male sure it's still all under warranty you shouldn't pay a dime.

Kreis

Reaction score
Had mine worked on was a problem from 10;000 miles finally last year they realized it took 3 times , weeks at the dealership , lasted a year then transmission shuttered and went out at 65,000 not 4 x4 treated with care loved my care regret paying 75,000 now had to trade in only gave me 30,000 was sad but I will never own another ford . Dealerships have gone to pot .

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Had mine worked on was a problem from 10;000 miles finally last year they realized it took 3 times , weeks at the dealership , lasted a year then transmission shuttered and went out at 65,000 not 4 x4 treated with care loved my care regret paying 75,000 now had to trade in only gave me 30,000 was sad but I will never own another ford . Dealerships have gone to pot .
I don’t understand your post.
Your cam phasers were worked on and then transmission died at 65k miles?
How is that related?