Lowered or Lifted? Both!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lostneye

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks good both ways.

What lowering kit was it? I am thinking of dropping my Navi but don't want to kill the ride.

magindat

Reaction score
Installed them with out spacers for like a week and didn't like the look so I bought 1.25 hub centric spacers to bring then out 1 inch out the fender.

Thanks!

I'm mentally calculating offsets for anew set of wheels. That help in predicting the 'look'.

Also in PA, we can't go out of the wheel wells with tread, so I'm trying to 'walk the line'.

Thanks again.

Stacy L

Reaction score
Hi, here is my Expedition El. I lowered it and deleted the roof rack and added black 24 inch wheels. 2 years later I lifted it so I could tow a boat. Added the roof rack and factory wheels and tires from a Ford raptor 1st gen with a 3 inch lift kit. Also added tow mirrors. I loved the look on both set ups but the tow mirrors are great for driving specially towing. Better ride also. If you have ?'s on how to go about any set up let me know.

Stacy L

Reaction score
Thank you for the pics, I have a 2007 Expedition XLT. What did you use to lower it, how did you lower it? Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire