Maintenance and upgrade inquiry

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ediddily

Reaction score
I need to do another oil change in my 07 Expedition. I know I put in AMSoil 5W-30 full syn and forgot how much it took. Does the 5.4 take 1.5 gallons?

Im also interested in a new muffler. I'm looking for a nice deep throaty sound but not obnoxious to attract unwanted attention from authorities. Is baffled or glass pack better? Flowmaster, Gibson, Cherrybomb? Single or Double exit? Do headers help in MPG?

Also looking for foglights. I have covers down in the holes now. What size lights does it take?

Looking to get the protector halo headlights and now seen that the CCFL halo is questionable in their brightness. Is there any way to ensure their brightness?

eddiemoney

Full Access Members
Reaction score
7 quarts - 5W20

If you don't want annoying...don't get a glass pack; I prefer Magnaflow for a mellow noise without being droany....Gibson would be okay too; I find most flowmasters kind of loud for what you are wanting