Making the pig skinny

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Didn't see that one reduce weight plus when I get larger tires Now that will help to reduce weight.

PURE LOGIC

Beam me up Scotty there has to be intelligent life somewhere

OP
OP
DUNE RCR

DUNE RCR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Didn't see that one reduce weight plus when I get larger tires Now that will help to reduce weight.

PURE LOGIC

Beam me up Scotty there has to be intelligent life somewhere

I know larger tires will increase rotational mass. I plan to regear when I get the larger tires. At which point I won't be worried about weight or gas mileage cause I will be getting paid more at that point. I'm not looking to doing the lift, larger tires, gears, bumpers etc for another year or two. Just trying to see where I can gain a few mpgs in the meantime. Might only be 1 or 2 mpgs but to me that will add up over the next year or two. Everything I'm planning on doing to the expy I have already done to my f150 and explorer that I previously owned. F150 had the 5.4 in it as well and I was able to pull 23-24 mpgs on average. The explorer had the 5.0 and I had better results with anywhere between 25-28 mpgs on average.

Last edited:

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've gotta work tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Alright cool, make sure to salt the rim!

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's fun sometimes to be silly and not talk shop! Kinda reminds me of back in the 70's when we talked cb radio, but now with a keyboard instead of mike!

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That video was funny. Now break out the sawzall and cut up your truck. On an expy or f150 those mods should shave 100to 125 pounds!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1