Many electrical systems dont work 04 Eddie Bauer.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mota32gd

Reaction score
I'm a first time Expedition owner of 2004 Eddie Bauer Expedition w 5.4L 2wd. I bought this 3 weeks ago from an individual on Facebook for $2800. My problem is that the third row seats, door locks,hatch glass and maybe other systems not yet found don't work. I checked the fuses for the seats. Checked the relays in the rear pillars d they all good. .please help

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have you downloaded a service manual for your Expy? Start tracing power lines. Do you have 12v at the relays? Inspect the wiring harness under the passenger side rocker panel. Driver's side kick panel. You can download a manual and wiring diagram manual from cardiagn.com.

OP
OP
Mota32gd

Mota32gd

Reaction score
Is there some place besides cardiagn.com ? That site keeps saying my ip has been blocked

OP
OP
Mota32gd

Mota32gd

Reaction score
I opened the passenger panel at the passenger pillar and swapped the relay with the other one I also checked the fuses under passenger dash

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do all these systems work without the key in the on position

Yes
Here's some wiring diagram circuits to look at.
I don't know why you are having a problem accessing the website.

Attachments

• Expy Third Row Seat Circuit.pdf
    54.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Liftgate Glass circuit.pdf
    81.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Exped Doorlock Circuit.pdf
    86.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
OP
OP
Mota32gd

Mota32gd

Reaction score
Thank you. I guess I have got some wires to test this weekend. I think I would rather have a root canal than mess with electric circuits

OP
OP
Mota32gd

Mota32gd

Reaction score
In the third row seat electrical diagram, what is the breakout to C410 they keep refrencing?it also shows front and rear switches. I think I only have the rear ones. When I get home from work today I'm gonna check to see if the 12 volts makes ti back to the relays and then the switches and motors. I can say one thing for sure. I like how Ford made all the body panels easy to remove and the plugs easy to remove with no tools.