Mat Review - TM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roybus14

Reaction score
Recently purchased a 2023 Expo Limited Stealth Edition. Had been looking for mats that will give me adequate coverage, durability, ease of cleaning, and removal/intall.

Came across a Canadian company named TuxMat. Looked the reviews, YouTube reviews, etc. for this company and their mats.

I've had factory mats and WeatherTech mats and the TuxMats are way ahead of them. Ordered them from Amazon actually and not tuxmat.com. The arrived and I unboxed them to allow them to regain form from being packed in a box.

These mats came with driver/passenger mats and 2nd and 3rd row mats, custom fit. The awesome feature that the TuxMats have for my 2023 Limited Stealth is that no carpeting in showing throughout my entire truck. Plastic clips and velcro clips come in a bag in the box and are for securing the mats under the plastic molding in your vehicle and or velcro to the plastic trim throughout the truck.

I recommend anyone with 2018 or newer Expy to get them....

GlennSullivan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Recently purchased a 2023 Expo Limited Stealth Edition. Had been looking for mats that will give me adequate coverage, durability, ease of cleaning, and removal/intall.

Came across a Canadian company named TuxMat. Looked the reviews, YouTube reviews, etc. for this company and their mats.

I've had factory mats and WeatherTech mats and the TuxMats are way ahead of them. Ordered them from Amazon actually and not tuxmat.com. The arrived and I unboxed them to allow them to regain form from being packed in a box.

These mats came with driver/passenger mats and 2nd and 3rd row mats, custom fit. The awesome feature that the TuxMats have for my 2023 Limited Stealth is that no carpeting in showing throughout my entire truck. Plastic clips and velcro clips come in a bag in the box and are for securing the mats under the plastic molding in your vehicle and or velcro to the plastic trim throughout the truck.

I recommend anyone with 2018 or newer Expy to get them....
Please post up some pics

OP
OP
R

roybus14

Reaction score
TuxMats in 2023 Expy Limited…

Attachments

• IMG_5259.jpeg
    IMG_5259.jpeg
    284.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5258.jpeg
    IMG_5258.jpeg
    282.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_5257.jpeg
    IMG_5257.jpeg
    315.5 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5256.jpeg
    IMG_5256.jpeg
    333.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_5255.jpeg
    IMG_5255.jpeg
    302.5 KB · Views: 29

BigOleFordFan

Reaction score
Wow, those look like some super nice & really well-made mats, too bad they don't make them for my 2011, or I would be ordering a full set like right friggin now :D

OP
OP
R

roybus14

Reaction score
Wow, those look like some super nice & really well-made mats, too bad they don't make them for my 2011, or I would be ordering a full set like right friggin now :D
Got them right after i purchased truck. Covers all carpet except under the seats.

Easy to clean. Went to mountains in February and family did tubing and mats were a wreck afterwards. Used simple cleaner and electric scrubber and water. Rinsed and good as new. Reinstalled and done….

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett