Great floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just purchased and installed a full black set of SMARTLINER Floor Mats Cargo Liner, which included Front Driver and Passenger, full mat for 2nd Row Bucket Seats going to 3rd Row Seats and Cargo mat, for my 2019 Platinum.
I've always used Weathertech, but never liked the stiffness and fit. I must say these Smartliner mats fit absolutely perfect, lay down the way they should and feel great on the feet.
The fit around the 2nd row buckets, going to and in front of the 3rd row is a nice tight fit. They are just as thick as my WT mats in my other vehicle, and have the same finish, but they seem to feel a little softer, which I like. They are also available for the MAX model as well.

willdoskey

Reaction score
Just installed a set of them as well in 21 max limited bench!! Thrilled with the fit and feel of them compared to husky’s in our last expy. Waiting for our ford rear cargo mat to come and I’ll think we’ll have the best of of floor mats and rear liner there is.

JessOTR

Reaction score
My used 2021 XLT with 2nd row buckets came with Husky in all 3 rows, and I love them. I added a SmartLiner Cargo mat, and had the whole set in my Amazon cart before I realized the Expy we were buying already had Husky liners. The cargo mat has already been worth it in 3 weeks: between a beach trip and sand, 2 German Shepherds that shed like it's their job, and my son's muddy wheelchair wheels.

OP
OP
Mr Big

Mr Big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just installed a set of them as well in 21 max limited bench!! Thrilled with the fit and feel of them compared to husky’s in our last expy. Waiting for our ford rear cargo mat to come and I’ll think we’ll have the best of of floor mats and rear liner there is.
I'm thinking about replacing my Smartliner short rear cargo mat with the Ford full coverage for even the back of the 3rd row seats. Let me know how you like it.

OP
OP
Mr Big

Mr Big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
IMHO, they are nice than the Weathertech. Material sits better and feels nicer.
Since sometimes I fold my rear seats down for more storage, I ended up purchasing the Ford full rear liner that attaches to the back of the rear seats. It works really well and folds up and down nicely.

CoolViper777

Reaction score
IMHO, they are nice than the Weathertech. Material sits better and feels nicer.
Since sometimes I fold my rear seats down for more storage, I ended up purchasing the Ford full rear liner that attaches to the back of the rear seats. It works really well and folds up and down nicely.
I have a 2019 Exp Plat. The Ford full rear liner says 2020 to 2024. But, I'm not sure there is any difference between the 2019 and 2020 models for the 3rd row.

What did installing them involve?

OP
OP
Mr Big

Mr Big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2019 Exp Plat. The Ford full rear liner says 2020 to 2024. But, I'm not sure there is any difference between the 2019 and 2020 models for the 3rd row.

What did installing them involve?
They are an exact fit for 2019.
Very easy to install. They stick to the carpet on the floor and back of the seat. Then when you drop and raise the third-row seats, they stay fastened and travel right with them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani