Maxpeedings coilovers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've considered the KYB assemblies as an update this spring. I'm fairly sure my struts are original w 229k. I have virtually all service records and they are not anywhere to be found in them, and look the part, physically. They aren't bad but just a little bounce here and there though I'm sure fresh ones would make a tremendous difference.

The handling and turn improvement may be be worth the ride quality difference. I drive with a pretty empty vehicle most times so the truck like ride will be fairly noticeable I'm sure.

OP
OP
BrandonZ55

BrandonZ55

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well maxpeedings has very horrible customer service as well. Have emailed them many times and no response. So I chalk this one up to a lesson learned. They would be great coilovers for someone looking to lower they expy and do that kind of ride. But for me they suck. And I actually lost some of my lift with them too. I even have them cranked as far as they will go. So my 33s fill the wheel wells a lot.... So if anyone has any stock coil overs in pa and want my adjustable ones they can come swap them out...

OP
OP
BrandonZ55

BrandonZ55

Full Access Members
Reaction score
However I did make a good purchase this fall on tires. Venom power terra hunter xt. 33x12.50r17 did great in the recent snow we had here in pa.

IMG_20201217_191745090.jpg

IMG_20201017_121034991_HDR.jpg