Maybe the New GM is good?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zig10

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yup, that is good for everyone...
Absolutely. Steel sharpens steel. It'll be good when everyone ups their game.

My 2016 Yukon XL was quite nice, and there are things that I miss from it, but overall the Expy Max is a better vehicle. I would expect the new GMs to be better still with the revised platform. I really am interested in the new Jeep Grand Wagoneer, given the interiors of the new Ram pick-up line.

As all of them get better the consumers all win.

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I really am interested in the new Jeep Grand Wagoneer, given the interiors of the new Ram pick-up line.

It will be interesting for sure... The success of the Grand Cherokee, 300 and Charger is thanks to MB. Hopefully they pull it off. It could be a great addition to the RR/LandCruiser market. Especially if the LC doesn't come back to the US.

joethefordguy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I wonder if the new GM truck is good? ...

doesn't matter; don't care. I am an unforgiving bastard. I grew up a chevy man, from before my driver's license to the mid '80's I drove chevy's. I even managed a fleet of heavy and tracked vehicles that included half a dozen heavy chevy's. from idiotic rear main rope seals to Mattel interiors with pieces coming off in your hand, to assembly by overpaid chipmunks and designs bested by the worst italians, trabat, and yugo, enough was enough.
I'll stay with Ford, thank you very much.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It will be interesting for sure... The success of the Grand Cherokee, 300 and Charger is thanks to MB. Hopefully they pull it off. It could be a great addition to the RR/LandCruiser market. Especially if the LC doesn't come back to the US.

If the Jeep is Expy sized I would look at it as well. If the rumors are true about the Excursion coming back that would be what the tow crowd would want. I would be interested in a Tremor platinum Excursion with the 7.3 Godzilla.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
doesn't matter; don't care. I am an unforgiving bastard. I grew up a chevy man, from before my driver's license to the mid '80's I drove chevy's. I even managed a fleet of heavy and tracked vehicles that included half a dozen heavy chevy's. from idiotic rear main rope seals to Mattel interiors with pieces coming off in your hand, to assembly by overpaid chipmunks and designs bested by the worst italians, trabat, and yugo, enough was enough.
I'll stay with Ford, thank you very much.

You’d fit right in over on the chevy forums lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barry Smith

Reaction score
I traded a 2017 Yukon with 26000 miles on it for my Expedition. The ride wasn't my issue with the Yukon it was the cheap leather seats that were cracking and tearing. The transmission shifting all the time drove me crazy! The Exp. is just a more solid vehicle.

Wnomis

Reaction score
I do believe the new GM is still short 1k#’s on the max towing. If towing is important to you then the expy is still the way to go. I want to like the new GM infact our 18’ Expy is the first non GM vehicle I have ever owned, I was sceptical but not anymore. I will drive the new Yukon but think the towing will sway me back to the Ford.

shane_th_ee

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I do believe the new GM is still short 1k#’s on the max towing. If towing is important to you then the expy is still the way to go. I want to like the new GM infact our 18’ Expy is the first non GM vehicle I have ever owned, I was sceptical but not anymore. I will drive the new Yukon but think the towing will sway me back to the Ford.
Yep. The build-and-price is up for the new Suburban. The only axle ratio offered is the 3.23. And if you want the 6.2L V8, you can't check the Z71 box. I know I'll be sticking with FX4 with the 3.5L ecoboost and the 3.73...