Memory Mirror - Bumps off the limit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JAMADOR

JAMADOR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll bring that up with the dealer & see if they can get it in.

acepilot13

Reaction score
Does anyone have IDS and can get the calibration file/update for the mirror issue. My dealer won't do the update without paying them for an hour of labor. I have a forscan license but this update is not populating.

OP
OP
JAMADOR

JAMADOR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
SSM47835 covers 'some' 2018-19 Expedition/Navigator.
I haven't gotten around to taking ours in yet, my Explorer has been in the shop for almost 2 months for a bunch of warranty/recall work. Wanted to get that done first, before its warranty is up in Dec.

acepilot13

Reaction score
SSM47835 covers 'some' 2018-19 Expedition/Navigator.
I haven't gotten around to taking ours in yet, my Explorer has been in the shop for almost 2 months for a bunch of warranty/recall work. Wanted to get that done first, before its warranty is up in Dec.
Since my vehicle is outside the 3/36 warranty they refuse to cover it.

OP
OP
JAMADOR

JAMADOR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ah, mine is as well, I just rolled 50k last week.
I'd assumed this was one of those covered regardless of mileage types. Guess I'll definitely get confirmation over the phone prior to taking it in.

acepilot13

Reaction score
Does anyone have the firmware(s) for download for the DDM and PDM? Or where to get them?
I still haven't received a response. Hopefully someone can help us out. Don't want to pay $160 just to have the dealer program an issue they know was ford caused.

OP
OP
JAMADOR

JAMADOR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Weirdly, it mostly occurs when changing to my preset [2], rarely happens when using 1 or 3 [both set to the wife's settings].
Similarly [sort of], my Explorer takes 2 or 3 presses to get the mirrors out to my preset, but have no issue with hers

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire