mirror blinker lens cheap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03EXPO4x4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a puddle light/blinker lens for my EB mirror cheap?

Lostneye

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The non ED ones are much cheaper from Ford $33 opposed to $87 on Fordparts.com. They are more bright amber. Navi ones fit as well and are clear not amber.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the navigator smoked lenses on my EB...see pics below in my signature...I think I paid $30 something...definitely less than $50 for them...got them on ebay

Skauber

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OP
OP

03EXPO4x4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah all the ones I see on ebay are 50+ just for one. I only need one for the passenger side. I don't think it will look good since I still have my stock headlights with the yellow lens in them

OP
OP

03EXPO4x4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Some drunk new years punched my mirror I am guessing. Mirror was cracked, mirror glass was shattered and of course turn signal was destroyed. Was able to find everything at a local salvage yard except for the turn signal. All the ones there have the black cap with just the puddle light..

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ebay and tascafordparts.com...I bought mine from tascafordparts and that was for both lenses...less than $50