Missing colors in ambient lighting...?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I can turn it on and off but there is no option to choose a color. Right now it sits at a blue/ green. Anyone else have this issue and or solution?
What year do you have? I think it was 21 where Ford discontinued the different color choices for ambient lighting.

DerekW

Reaction score
You can't change any ambient lighting color from 2020, my dad got 2020 platinum, and I got 2022 limited, both vehicle can't change colors

image98

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Stealth with the colored interior LED colors, which I think was the last year. I also have a 2017 F150, which also has the LED colors and was the last year for the mid size trucks.

3rd Expyowner123

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2018 Limited has 4 Wheel Drive, adjustable colors and I believe brightness of ambient lighting, heavy duty trailer tow, 360 degree camera, back up camera, electronic locking diff, automatic parking assist, running board that opens on side that door is opened, camera washers in front and rear, everything except blue cruise.
Bummer that Ford has dropped features on newer models.